GreenScreen ® Deer and Rabbit Repellent is designed to deter deer, rabbits and other wildlife from damaging your gardens, orchards and farms in a safe and organic way.
In one evening, an average deer or rabbit can undo what has taken a gardener weeks of careful nurturing to accomplish.
Green Screen is effective by placing bags or powder on the perimeters of your farm, garden and/or orchard, or within the gardens.
GreenScreen Product Facts
- GreenScreen is non-toxic.
- GreenScreen can be used in gardens, farms, orchards, commercial and home landscaping projects, golf courses, cemeteries, municipalities, etc.
- GreenScreen is safe to use on edible crops and may be applied during bud break or flower bloom.
- No mixing, spraying or chemicals required!
- Bags can be hung from stakes, limbs, branches, plant props, string, fencing, etc.
- Loose Powder can be sprinkled directly on plants, gardens and ground with scoop provided.
- GreenScreen is packaged in an airtight resealable bag.
- GreenScreen Bags can be effective for up to three months per application, even after rain, dew or sprinkler use.
GreenScreen ® Deer and Rabbit Repellent was developed in 1981 by a fruit grower in Michigan to protect her orchards from damage from browsing deer. Green Screen ® has undergone extensive testing at Michigan State University and has proven to be an effective repellent against deer and rabbits.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or thru drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the state or tribal agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.